Cloisters Level 1 863 Hay Street, Perth WA 6000 | Call us on 08 9218 9059
Copyright © 2012 ATI-Mirage. All rights reserved.
Microsoft Access - Intermediate Course
The objectives of this course are to give participants an understanding of multi-table relational databases, the design and application of complex queries and tips and techniques for the design of forms and reports.
Review of Introductory concepts
- Overview of topics covered during Intermediate Access course
Table Field Properties
- Required fields
- Validating data
- Lookup fields
- Make table queries
- Delete, append & update queries
- Parameter queries
- Calculating queries
- Crosstab queries
- Create relationships between tables
- Relational database concepts
- Referential integrity settings
Complex Query Design
- Multi-table queries
- Creating and using joins
Designing Forms and Reports
- Create forms and reports using the wizard
- Using the design view to modify forms and reports
- Form/report component properties
- Using combo boxes, option buttons, toggle buttons and option groups
Special Design Options
- Use design effects for forms and reports
- Create sub forms and sub reports
- Use sections and grouping for Report analysis
Upon completion of this course, participants will have an understanding of multi-table database relationships, designing complex queries and design techniques for forms and reports.
Completion of the Access Introduction course or equivalent knowledge is required.
Availlable for 2010, 2013, 2016 & 365
Certification Options: Microsoft Office Specialist
Microsoft Office User Certification in Access.
Is this the right course for you?