"Our suite of Computer Training courses are designed to support each participant in learning new skills and implementing them back into their workplace. We want to ensure that your organisation’s key assets, your people, are equipped to achieve maximum productivity."
Standard Course Information
- Take home course manual
- Facilitator led training
- Qualified trainer
- Certificate of Attendance for participants
- Post-course Help Desk support
- Morning & afternoon refreshments
Cloisters Level 1, 863 Hay Street
- IT standard training day runs from 9.00am - 4.00pm
- 1 hour lunch break for full day courses
- ½ day courses vary, please contact us for timings
- Prices quoted are standard rates
- Government and other discounts may apply and will be confirmed on invoice
Need IT Training? Don't have time to go on a course? We are happy to come to you!
One of our expert instructors roams your workplace calling in any users that require coaching in any desktop applications.
Roving training is perfect if numerous employees need some tips and tricks on various programs. Training is tailored to your individual needs and we are able to train using your own documents.
We understand one size does not always fit all. Our team of qualified trainers can create a customised solution tailored to your specific needs.
We are happy to offer closed group sessions or additional dates as you require.
To discuss customisation training, simply call 08 9218 9059 or email email@example.com