Cloisters Level 1 863 Hay Street, Perth WA 6000 | Call us on 08 9218 9059
Copyright © 2012 ATI-Mirage. All rights reserved.
Customer Service Excellence
Many service environments are also hectic environments. As service providers we often get so caught up in getting the job done that we forget to provide the service. As a result we may believe that we’ve provided great customer service; however getting the job done is not a mark of great service.
This workshop is designed to explore key ideas regarding what customer service really means for you in your organisation.
Welcome and introduction
- Setting the context
- Learning outcomes
- Personal Objectives
Why serve your customers?
- Customer diversity - internal and external customers
- Consequences of customer service
CARING for your customer
- What does it mean to care?
- C - Communication
- A - Attitude
- R - Respect
- I - Information
- N - Needs
- G - Go the extra mile
- Turning customer negativity to positivity
- Customer feedback and complaints
- Identify your stress signs
- Harness your natural happy chemicals
- Staying energised
- Application of learning back at work
By the end of this program participants will be able to
- Understand why customer service is important
- Identify internal and external customers
- List the impact of customer service
- Create a great first impression
- Greet constructively – create a personal connection
- Develop rapport – create warmth and openness
- Ask effective questions – address client needs
- Employ active listening techniques
- Apply closing techniques – how to close effectively without being pushy
- Turn customer negativity into a positive customer experience
This course requires no previous training or experience.