Cloisters Level 1 863 Hay Street, Perth WA 6000 | Call us on 08 9218 9059
Copyright © 2012 ATI-Mirage. All rights reserved.
Microsoft Access - Introduction Course
This course aims to give new users of Microsoft Access the skills to create and maintain database tables, queries, screen forms and reports using this powerful database management program.
Access Screen Elements
- The Ribbon & the backstage area
- The quick access toolbar
- Designing and scoping your database
- Relational database concepts
- Database objects
- Design and create database tables
- Working with lookup tables
- Working with table structure
- Using the primary key
- Creating calculating fields in a table
- Working with transactional records
- Sorting and filtering data on a table
- Query concepts
- Designing a select query
- Setting query criteria
- Using wildcards in query criteria
- Create calculations in queries
Working with Forms and Reports
- Create a form using the form wizard
- Create a report using the report wizard
- Working with grouped reports
- Creating statistical reports
- Printing reports
On completion of the course, participants will have an understanding of important database management concepts and be able to create and maintain database tables, queries, screen forms and reports.
A familiarity with the computer keyboard and Windows is desirable.
Availlable for 2010, 2013, 2016 & 365
Is this the right course for you?