Cloisters Level 1 863 Hay Street, Perth WA 6000 | 08 9218 9059
Copyright © 2018 ATI-Mirage. All rights reserved.
Professional Development Contract Trainers
ATI-Mirage employs a pool of Associate/Contract Trainers to present Professional Development and Wellness at our premises and client sites.
Are you a training and development professional, who practices what you preach, brings confidence rather than ego and enjoys working with a wide variety of clients?
Do you have;
- TAE40110/TAE40116 Certificate IV training & assessment
- Professional qualifications, significant professional and managerial experience
- Experience in delivering training programs in any of the following content areas; Communication skills, Leadership and Management, Presentation and Facilitation Skills, HR and Training, WHS, Project Management, Customer Service and Sales, Wellness
- A client-centric approach
- The skills, experience and accreditation(s) to coach indivduals and teams
- Experience of and preparedness to deliver accredited programs and undertake assessment
- Ability to do some travel (not extensive)
IT Training Consultants – Contract Trainers
We are always looking for dynamic and engaging IT training consultants to join our team to provide quality IT training delivery and facilitation to our clients. Specific delivery areas include but are not limited to:
MS Office Desktop Applications – to advanced level
Microsoft Project – to advanced level
SharePoint – end user & site administrator
Adobe Acrobat Professional, PhotoShop, InDesign – to advanced level
Mobile Technology, iPad, tablets etc
To be successful in obtaining a role with ATI-Mirage, you must be a team player, with an outgoing personality, a great sense of fun and a strong sense of professionalism. A minimum of 3 years experience as an IT trainer/consultant is essential. We are particularly keen to engage consultants with experience of delivering desktop applications to the advanced level. Here is a list of what we are looking for:
- Appropriate qualifications in adult learning and IT
- Excellent communication skills and innovative delivery style
- Dynamic and engaging personality
- Well presented & immaculately groomed
- Enthusiasm and commitment to great customer service
- Ability to undertake some travel within Perth Metro & Regional WA.
If you are interested in a contract IT training consultant position with ATI-Mirage, please send a copy of your resume to us by clicking here.
ATI-Mirage provides specialised consultant services to its clients in customised desktop application development; from templates and macros, through database development to programming. If you are interested in working for us in this field please send an email by clicking here.