Build the potential and capability of your team through effective coaching.
- Definitions: what is coaching (vs training vs mentoring)?
- 70:20:10 model of development
- Skills and behaviours of effective coaches
- Roles and responsibilities
A coaching framework
- GROW framework
- Coaching session guidelines
- What questions to ask, and when
- Coaching techniques and approaches
- Building trust and rapport
- Communication toolkit for coaching conversations
- Language skills
Managing change and processes through coaching
- Coaching on the go
- Applying GROW: Team meetings (e.g. whiteboard), 15 minute interventions, one on ones.
- Providing feedback, acknowledgement and feed forward
Putting it into practice