Cloisters Level 1 863 Hay Street, Perth WA 6000 | 08 9218 9059
Copyright © 2018 ATI-Mirage. All rights reserved.
RTO No; 1918
Creating Forms with MS Word - Bunbury
Objectives of this course are to provide experienced users of Microsoft Word with the opportunity to develop their skills in the production of electronic forms, so to effectively capture information in a visually pleasing and easy to complete form.
This is best for
Anyone who wishes to create electronic user forms to gather information from others.
Working with Graphics
- Inserting graphic objects
- Enhancing graphics using the picture ribbon
- Tables to design a form
- Formatting form tables
- Understanding Building Blocks
- Working with Building Blocks
- Form controls
- Content controls
- Drop down list control
- Combo box control
- Date picker control
- Add check box control
Protection a form
- Add protection to form
On completion of course, participants will be able to design and create electronic forms, also understand and use building blocks, work with tables and graphic objects.
$295 GST free per person
- Experienced facilitator
- Interactive, practical and hands on learning
- Comprehensive take-home training and reference manual
- Post-course Help Desk support
- Certificate of Attendance for participants
- Post course follow up
A working knowledge of Microsoft Word.