Cloisters Level 1 863 Hay Street, Perth WA 6000 | 08 9218 9059
Copyright © 2018 ATI-Mirage. All rights reserved.
RTO No; 1918
Microsoft Excel - Introduction Course - Bunbury
Participants will gain fundamental skills in creating, formatting and printing spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel.
- Introduction to the Excel environment & the components available to the user
Working In The Worksheet
- Moving around the worksheet
Entering text, numbers and simple formulae
Cell referencing in formulae
Cell selection techniques
Cut, copy & paste data
Inserting & deleting cells, columns, rows, worksheets
Change the display & freeze part of the worksheet
Working With Excel Files
- Saving files
Opening and closing files
Working with ranges
Copying and moving text, numbers and formulas
Introduction to Excel functions
Cell formatting options
Cell alignment options
- Creating charts
Changing the chart type & moving charts
Sort & subtotal data
- Print options
- Add comments to a worksheet
On completion of this course, participants will be able to create and print a spreadsheet using basic editing and formatting.
A familiarity with the computer keyboard and Windows is desirable.
$410 GST free per person
- Experienced facilitator
- Interactive, practical and hands on learning
- Comprehensive take-home training and reference manual
- Post-course Help Desk support
- Certificate of Attendance for participants
- Morning & afternoon refreshments
- Delicious cafe lunch
- Post course follow up
Enjoy Real People, Real Conversations, Real Results
Available for 2010, 2013, 2016 & 365
Is this the right course for you?