Cloisters Level 1 863 Hay Street, Perth WA 6000 | 08 9218 9059
Copyright © 2018 ATI-Mirage. All rights reserved.
RTO No; 1918
Microsoft Excel - Organise Worksheet Data Course - Bunbury
Objectives of this course are to enable Excel users to work with the various tools to organise data, such as sorting, filtering, tables, group and outlining, as well as conditional formatting, so to effectively analyse the data.
This is best for
Business Excel end users with an exiting basic knowledge of Spreadsheets.
Sorting & Filtering Data
- Apply and use a filter
- Clear a filter
- Create a compound filter
- Filter for multiple values
- Create custom filters
Conditional Formatting with Filters
- Conditionally format cells containing specific values
- Clear condition formatting
- How to use more of the cell formetting options
- Tope ten items in a range and the various top/bottom rules
- Work with data bars
- Work with colour scales when formatting conditionally
- Icon sets to conditionally format range
- Filter by colour
Using Subtotals to Create Summary Information
- Summarise data by creating subtotals
Working with Table Data
- Create a table in Excel
- Insert and delete rows in a table
- Remove duplicates from a table
- Sort data in a table
- Filter a table
Group and Outlining
- Working with outlines to aid worksheet navigation
- Protect cells, sheets & workbooks
- Print row & column headings
- Customise Header & Footer
Be confident in using Excels powerful sort & filter options. Using colour to drive filters. Apply dynamic & static subtotals to table data. Group/outline table data. Password protect your table data.
Print your table data with titles/page numbers etc on every page.
Completion of Microsoft Excel Introduction course or equivalent knowledge is required.
$295 GST free per person
- Experienced facilitator
- Interactive, practical and hands on learning
- Comprehensive take-home training and reference manual
- Post-course Help Desk support
- Certificate of Attendance for participants
- Morning & afternoon refreshments
- Post course follow up
Enjoy Real People, Real Conversations, Real Results
Available for 2013, 2016 & 365