Cloisters Level 1 863 Hay Street, Perth WA 6000 | 08 9218 9059
Copyright © 2018 ATI-Mirage. All rights reserved.
RTO No; 1918
Microsoft PowerApps - Bunbury
Discover how easy it can be to build your own customised apps for Phones and Tablets, using forms to gather and view data from a variety of data sources such as Excel and SharePoint, all without the need for coding.
This is best for
Business users and anyone that works with Office 365 and SharePoint.
Overview of PowerApps
- What is PowerApps?
- Sign in to PowerApps
- System requirements, limits, and configuration
- The PowerApps Interface
- Find and Run Apps
Working with PowerApps templates
- Explore sample Canvas Apps
- Generate an App from a Template
- Viewing the Data Source
Using PowerApps Studio
- Overview of the PowerApps Design Studio
- Using Screens, Galleries and Forms
- Working with Cards and Controls
- Introduction to Formulas and Functions
- Modifying the App Settings
- Saving, Sharing and Publishing the App
On completion of the course participants will be able to build their own customised apps, to connect PowerApps to cloud services such as Office 365, OneDrive, SharePoint and more.
A working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, Excel, and SharePoint Online.
$295 GST free per person
- Experienced facilitator
- Interactive, practical and hands on learning
- Take home course manual
- Post-course Help Desk support
- Morning & afternoon refreshments
- Post course follow up
Enjoy Real People, Real Conversations, Real Results
Available for Office 365