Cloisters Level 1 863 Hay Street, Perth WA 6000 | 08 9218 9059
Copyright © 2018 ATI-Mirage. All rights reserved.
RTO No; 1918
Microsoft Word - Introduction - Bunbury
Objectives of this course cover the essentials of creating, formatting and printing of documents for new users of Microsoft Word.
Working With Word
- Word Processing concepts
- The word environment
- Understanding the Ribbon and Quick Access Toolbar
- The BackStage Area
Working With Documents
- Creating, opening, saving and closing documents
- Document proofing
- Moving within the text of the document
- Text selection methods
- Text editing
- Cutting, copying, pasting and deleting text
- Copying text from one document to another
Data Presentation Options
- Character and Paragraph formatting
- Working with tabs
- Creating tables
- Page formatting
- Inserting header, footers & page numbers
Error Correction Tools
- The Undo, redo and repeat tools
- Proofing the document using spell checking and grammar checking tools
- View options
- Print preview
- Printing the document
Upon completion of this course participants will be competent in creating Word documents and using basic editing and formatting.
$410 GST free per person
- Experienced facilitator
- Interactive, practical and hands on learning
- Comprehensive take-home training and reference manual
- Post-course Help Desk support
- Certificate of Attendance for participants
- Morning & afternoon refreshments
- Delicious cafe lunch
- Post course follow up
Enjoy Real People, Real Conversations, Real Results
A familiarity with the computer keyboard and Windows is desirable.
Suggested Next Course: Word Intermediate
Objectives of this course are to permit experienced users of Microsoft Word for Windows to extend their knowledge in this powerful word processing application.
Certification Options: Microsoft Office Specialist
Microsoft Core Certification in Word.
Software Versions Available
Public courses are available for users of Word 2007, 2010 & 2013.