Cloisters Level 1 863 Hay Street, Perth WA 6000 | 08 9218 9059
Copyright © 2018 ATI-Mirage. All rights reserved.
The ATI-Mirage Experience
Great Central City location
- Spacious, state of the art training facilities at Cloisters on Hay Street
- Light, bright and comfortable
- Great coffee, hot chocolate, tea and chilled water on tap in our large breakout area
- Morning and afternoon tea snacks like muffins, fruit cake, cheese and crackers
- Fresh fruit available all day
- Enjoy lunches at a range of central city eateries
- Friendly, helpful staff
Instructor Led with experienced, highly qualified professionals
- Face to face learning is still the preferred choice for most people – the power of people coming together to learn.
- Group interaction to facilitate learning.
- Learning in a comfortable social situation.
- There is accountability in a classroom that’s missing in other methodologies.
- Learning is focussed as people are removed from their daily work responsibilities
Help Desk Support
- Post course telephone and email support for all IT training courses
Online Training Options
- Specialised courses to meet your needs.
- Online options
- A unique approach to support people in their workplace.
- Our expert trainers come to your workplace and ‘drop in’ on users that require coaching in any desktop application, using their own actual work documents.
- The best of face to face learning but learning at your own pace as you work through one of our standard IT courses with an experienced trainer available at all times.
Regional and Remote Training
- Training in almost any location, major or remote, anywhere in Western Australia
- Design your own day
- Select your sessions from a range of applications including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel or Microsoft Outlook.
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) Accredited