Cloisters Level 1 863 Hay Street, Perth WA 6000 | 08 9218 9059
Copyright © 2018 ATI-Mirage. All rights reserved.
RTO No; 1918
Office 365 Training - Bunbury
Collaborate with Office 365
This Perth-based course is designed for online Office 365 users to provide a clear understanding of what Office 365 is, and how it can be maximised in a collaborative, productive work environment.
Learn how to use multiple elements of Office 365 such as Microsoft Teams, Office Online and OneDrive for Business in a day with our comprehensive training.
This Perth training course is best for
Business users and anyone that works with Office 365 and the cloud.
Introduction to Office 365
- Working in the cloud
- What is Office 365?
- Office 365 services (Planner, Delve, Teams, Forms)
- Understanding desktop applications in Office 365
Starting with Office Online
- Understanding Office online environment
- Working with documents online
Starting with Microsoft Teams
- What is Microsoft Teams
- Signing into Microsoft Teams
- The Microsoft Teams screen
- Navigating with the sidebar
- Creating a Team
- Adding members to Your Team
- Team chat
- Replying to Team chat messages
- The Team area
- Understanding private hat
- Understanding meetings
- Understanding files
- Logging out of Microsoft Teams
OneDrive for Business
- Working with files in OneDrive
- Real time document collaboration
- Creating a new folder
- Sorting and filtering files
- Sharing files in OneDrive
- Following files
- Searching in OneDrive for Business
On completion of the course, participants will be able to collaborate within the Office 365 online environment and use the Cloud effectively within the workplace.
A working knowledge of Microsoft Office and the use of an Internet Browser are required.
$450 GST free per person.
- Experienced facilitator
- Interactive, practical and hands on learning
- Comprehensive take-home training and reference manual
- Post-course Help Desk support
- Certificate of Attendance for participants
- Morning & afternoon refreshments
- Delicious cafe lunch
- Post course follow up