Cloisters Level 1 863 Hay Street, Perth WA 6000 | 08 9218 9059
Copyright © 2018 ATI-Mirage. All rights reserved.
Conversations in Action: Team
Engaging in confident and authentic conversations is part of every effective team member’s skillset. It can be hard to be honest when you’re discussing sensitive topics or difficult behaviours.
How do you give feedback if you’re worried they will act out? How do I best start a difficult conversation? Learn how to have respectful, honet and consistent conversations with your colleagues.
- Giving honest effective feedback (even on sensitive issues).
- Managing up.
- Resolving conflict between team members.
- Challenging customer and/or stakeholder conversations.
This workshop provides an opportunity like no other:
- No Video, No PowerPoint - this is practical and hands on.
- See, hear and feel the impact of real people having conversations in the room.
- Speak to our Realplayer coaches to understand your impact on others.
- Participate in adjusting conversations in real time to experience the difference.
Finally, in small groups of 4 with your coach, practice your own conversations with your voice, your words and your actions to take back with confidence to your workplace.
- Engage your team in confident performance conversations without under-stepping or over-stepping the mark.
- Effectively manage behaviours.
- Talk straight without being blunt, 'beating around the bush' or derailing
- Frame your conversations to get off to a good start.
- Seeking agreement before closing a conversation.
This workshop requires no previous training or experience.
$700+GST per person
- Experienced coach
- Realplayer coaches
- Interactive, practical and hands on learning
- Small groups for maximum impact
- Post course Coach Line
- Post course follow up
- Certificate of Attendance for participants
- Refreshments provided
Enjoy Real People, Real Conversations, Real Results