Cloisters Level 1 863 Hay Street, Perth WA 6000 | 08 9218 9059
Copyright © 2018 ATI-Mirage. All rights reserved.
Leaders Toolkit for Positive Workplace Mental Health
Can your organisation’s leaders, supervisors and colleagues recognise developing mental health problems in co-workers?
Do they know how to appropriately support an employee with mental illness?
Almost half of all adults will experience mental illness in their lifetime, and this can have wide-reaching impacts for the workplace. This session is highly participatory, to get the day started with energy, and thought-provoking content. Enhance your understanding of mental health with a humorous and uplifting seminar crafted to engage, inform and inspire.
- outlines a Workplace Mental Health strategy that delegates can apply in their own organisations
- provides information to reduce stigma around mental health issues
- provides practical tools on how to open a conversation with someone you’re concerned about
- helps equip participants to appropriately recognise and respond to mental health issues in the workplace.
Enjoy Real People, Real Conversations, Real Results
$65+GST per person
- Experienced facilitator
- Interactive learning and practical insights
- Opportunities to network with peers
Tasha Broomhall tackles this often-misunderstood topic in an inspirational and entertaining way that will have a real and lasting impact. Previous participants have appreciated Tasha’s insights into mental health, her energy and her approachable presentation style.
Tasha is the author of BLOOM! Mental Health and Wellbeing, BLOOM at Work, A Mental Health Guide for Leaders, the Year to Bloom Journal and Live Consciously and Bloom Journal.
“This lady was one of the most amazing, engaging, and interactive speakers I’ve ever witnessed”