Cloisters Level 1 863 Hay Street, Perth WA 6000 | 08 9218 9059
Copyright © 2018 ATI-Mirage. All rights reserved.
RTO No; 1918
Microsoft Project - Intermediate Course - Virtual Class
This live, facilitator led MS Project Intermediate training course is delivered to you online at your computer. You still have all the benefits of interacting with our facilitators in real time, just at your office or home desk. You can ask questions both during the training and afterwards with our free post course help desk. Please see the dates listed on the right of this outline.
This course gives participants the skills necessary to create and assign resources to tasks, and to utilise MS Project features to track, monitor, control, and provide status reports on project management plans.
This is best for
Users who have completed the Introduction and wish to expand their skills.
- Project management and MS Project’s role
- Review of scheduling concepts
- Understanding resourcing in MS Project
- Creating work, material and cost resources
- Working with and applying resource and group calendars
- Assigning resources to tasks
- Working with effort driven and fixed duration scheduling
- Working with multiple and part-time resources
- Dealing with resource overallocations
- Working with variable and fixed costs
- Setting, modifying and utilising baselines in MS Project
- Tracking actuals and monitoring progress
- Highlighting, grouping and filtering project data
- Formatting text and bars
- Working with and modifying reports
- Create a resource sheet, assign resources and troubleshoot problem allocations.
- Determine project costs
- Set baselines and track actuals
- Format and extract information
- Use and create a range of reports
Completion of a 1 day Project Introduction course or an equivalent level of knowledge. Project Management theoretical concepts highly recommended.
One day: 9am to 4pm
$490 GST free per person
- Experienced facilitator
- Live, interactive and practical learning
- Small groups for maximum impact
- Electronic resource workbook
- Post course Help Desk
- Post course follow up
- Certificate of Attendance for participant
Enjoy Real People, Real Conversations, Real Results