ATI-Mirage is the perfect choice for your next event
We know how to create a great learning environment and we’ve been doing it for over 16 years. Our purpose built, spacious computer training rooms are available for hire whenever you need them, whether it’s for a day, an evening or weekends, for your small group or large classroom of 20.
We are conveniently located at Level 1, 863 Hay Street, in the heart of the Perth CBD. The vibrant Cloisters building offers easy access to public transport, eateries and retail outlets. With it’s 5 Star Nabers Energy rating, Cloisters is one of the most energy efficient buildings in WA with a commitment to sustainability by reducing waste, water and energy consumption.
Your attendees will enjoy our funky and vibrant break-out area, containing daily newspapers, large screen TVs, a fabulous coffee machine, chilled filtered water, and food, including muffins, fresh fruit bowl, biscuits and cheese and crackers, which we serve at morning and afternoon breaks. Our venue is easy to get to in our convenient central Perth city location.
If you require lunch for your participants, our delicious lunch packages are created to suit your budget and needs. We also offer vegetarian and gluten free options. Click here for lunch options. For other catering options, please call our friendly Client Services team on 08 9218 9059
Ready to assist you
We want your training or conference event to be a success. We know what works and how to make it stress free for you and your clients.
Our friendly and efficient Client Services Team are always on hand to assist you with anything you need including on-site IT support (we can provide pre-installation and testing of your software if required).
More than ever before, these challenging times have led to an increase in demand for remote and virtual meetings that allow for collaboration between people who are geographically separated.
A growing awareness of environmental concerns as well as economic imperatives driven by the costs of doing business today, have driven this rapid increase in demand that is satisfied by the low costs, convenience and familiar collaboration provided by Video Conferencing.
At ATI-Mirage we make sure that your meeting is professionally facilitated and tailored to your individual requirements. Our world-class video conferencing technology enables you to collaborate with your team, customers, and other stakeholders. Whether your people are a couple of kilometres away, or on the other side of the world, you and they will feel as if you are all in the same room. We offer:
- A range of platforms such as Microsoft Teams, Zoom, GoToMeeting, Skype and WebEx is available
- Ongoing technical support is provided to help your meeting run smoothly.
- High-definition video enhances your connection
- High-definition audio delivers crystal-clear audio
- Fast fibre-optic network provides wired and Wi-Fi services to match your requirements
- High-definition cameras include static and manually operated, and the new range of ‘follow-me’ technology is ideal for presenters who move!
- Our technology ensures that you can share content including presentations and other materials, live and in real time with all your participants.
We take away the hassle of complicated facility fee structures, making it simple and easy. Best of all, our rates for our computer training room hire are all-inclusive. We can even save you money with discounted rates for multiple bookings.
Any computer training room hire comes with our complimentary ‘done and ready for you’ inclusions:
- Reception – meet & greet service and sign in register
- Optional directional signage with your company logo
- Continuous coffee, tea, hot chocolate and chilled filtered water
- Fresh fruit available all day
- Morning and afternoon snacks
- Electronic room signs
- Administrative support
- Technical support set up if required at no extra charge (2 hours included)
- High speed wired and wireless broadband internet access*
- Ceiling mounted data projector and screen
- Trainer PC connected to data projector ready to go
- Individual computers for each participant and centre monitors connected to the trainer’s PC
- Ergonomic adjustable chairs for optimal comfort
- Optimised, individually controlled air conditioning in every room
- Wired, wall mounted speakers
- Device charging station in the breakout room
- Whiteboard & markers
- Pads and pens for each participant
- Flip chart stand and paper
* Our high-speed fibre-optic internet service can also provide a dedicated connection for your event at speeds up to 600megabits – Perth’s fastest training room internet speeds! – additional costs may apply
Our Computer Training Rooms
We have four computer training rooms available for hire. Their size and capacity can be found in the table below.
|Room name||Dimensions (m)||Classroom|
|Avon Room||5.7 x 4.9||2|
|Canning Room||8.2 x 5.6||20|
|Gascoyne Room||3.6 x 7.2||8|
|Murchison Room||6.8 x 5.7||12|
Want to know more about
our Room Hire?
Please contact one of our friendly team on: