Looking to work with ATI-Mirage?
We work with the best trainers, facilitators and consultants for deliver the best training and business solutions for our clients.
Learning and development is our ‘thing’. To empower organisations and enrich lives…well, it’s what gets us up out of bed every morning!
We are looking for IT and PD:
to join our team of contractors in making a positive difference for our clients.
You are a learning and development professional who:
- Is a proven team player
- Values professionalism and doing the right thing
- Owns a sense of confidence and fun
- Is adaptable, enthusiastic, and committed
- Can walk the talk with industry experience
- Rocks a training room (engages and bring out the best of self and others with your innovative delivery style)
- Helps participants translate meaningful content into practical, do-able actions in the workplace
- Takes a client centric approach
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills
- Can delivery virtually (and use different technology for engagement purposes)
- Can work with a wide range of people to bring about positive results.
To work with us you will also need:
- TAE40110/TAE40116 Certificate IV training & assessment
- The skills, experience, and accreditation(s) to coach individuals and teams
- Ability to undertake some travel within Perth Metro & Regional WA
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a professional facilitator/trainer/consultant
Professional Development Facilitator/Consultant
Accredited Training Facilitator
- MS Office Desktop Applications – to advanced level
- Microsoft Project – to advanced level
- SharePoint – end user & site administrator
- Adobe Acrobat Professional, PhotoShop, InDesign – to advanced level
- Mobile Technology, iPad, tablets etc
ATI-Mirage provides specialised consultant services to its clients in customised desktop application development; from templates and macros, through database development to programming.