Celebrate your success with digital badges
ATI-Mirage is committed to providing you with the tools necessary to achieve your professional goals. We understand that communicating your skills in an ever-expanding online workplace can be challenging. That is why we have partnered with Credly to provide you with digital badges on selected ATI-Mirage courses.
The digital badge contains verified metadata that describes your achievement and the skills acquired following completion of an ATI-Mirage course. Digital badges are highly visible and easily understandable when shared on platforms like LinkedIn and other social media channels.
The benefits of digital badges?
Benefits for you:
- Representing your skills as a digital badge gives you a way to share your abilities and expertise online in a way that is simple, trusted and can be easily verified in real time.
- Digital badges provide employers and peers concrete evidence of what you had to do to receive your badge and what skills you now have.
- Highlight specific professional skills you have and prove you have specific, measurable knowledge.
- Easily manage, share and verify your learning achievements.
- Boost the credibility of your personal brand in a quick and compelling way to enhance your professional identity.
- The secure verification adds credibility to your achievements.
- Enjoy the professional recognition afforded to the digital badge program.
Benefits for employers:
- Encouraging employees to receive digital badges for completing training can foster a culture of continuous learning and growth within an organisation.
- Digital badges can boost the credibility of an organisations training programs and promote programs to all employees.
- Provide transparency as to who issued the badge and what the requirements were to earn it.
What is a digital badge?
Digital badges are validated, web-enabled versions of accomplishments, skills or learning outcomes which can be verified in real-time, online.
How does my achievement get displayed as a badge?
We have partnered with Credly to translate the learning outcomes you’ve demonstrated into a badge, issued and managed through the company digital badging platform. The technology Credly uses is based on the Open Badge Standards maintained by IMS Global. This enables you to manage, share and verify your competencies digitally.
Who is Credly?
Credly is the end-to-end solution for issuing and managing digital badges. Credly works with credible organizations to provide digital badges to individuals, worldwide.
How will I know if I’ve earned a badge?
You will receive an email notification from Credly (firstname.lastname@example.org) with instructions for claiming your badge and setting up your account.
What if I don’t want my badge to be public?
You can easily configure your privacy settings in Credly. You’re in complete control of the information about yourself that is made public.
Is there a fee to use Credly?
No. This is a service we provide to you, at no cost.
What’s to keep someone else from copying my badge and using it?
While badges are simply digital image files, they are uniquely linked to data hosted on Credly. This link to verified data makes them more reliable and secure than a paper-based certificate. It also eliminates the possibility of anyone claiming your credential and your associated identity.
Where and how can I share my badge through Credly?
You can share your badge directly from Credly to LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook; over email; embedded in a website or in your email signature. See the instruction videos below.
Can I get a printed certificate?
Yes. ATI-Mirage will include a printable certificate with each badge issued. This is available when you accept your badge on the Credly platform.
I have a question about Credly. Where can I find support?
You can find tutorials and answers to additional questions here: support.credly.com
Share your digital badge to LinkedIn
You’ve done the work to complete the course and receive a digital badge; now show it off by sharing it on LinkedIn.
There are several ways to share your digital badge to LinkedIn.
Option 1: Adding the badge URL directly to your LinkedIn profile.
Option 2: Via the Credly “share” options. This is quick and easy. It requires you to give permissions to Credly.