ATI-Mirage is the perfect choice for your next event
Here at ATI- Mirage, we know how to create a great learning environment and we’ve been doing it for over 16 years. Our purpose built, spacious conference/ training rooms are available whenever you need them – day, evening and weekends for your small groups, large classrooms of 20 and events of up to 70 people.
We are conveniently located at Level 1, 863 Hay Street, in the heart of the Perth CBD. The vibrant Cloisters building offers easy access to public transport, eateries and retail outlets. With it’s 5 Star Nabers Energy rating, Cloisters is one of the most energy efficient buildings in WA with a commitment to sustainability by reducing waste, water and energy consumption.
Your attendees will enjoy our funky and vibrant break-out area, containing daily newspapers, large screen TV’s, a fabulous coffee machine, chilled filtered water, and food. This includes muffins, fresh fruit bowls, biscuits and cheese and crackers which we serve during morning and afternoon breaks. Our venue is easy to get to thanks to our convenient central location in Perth city.
If you require lunch for your participants, our delicious lunch packages are created to suit your budget and needs. We also offer vegetarian and gluten free options. Click here for lunch options. For other catering options, please call our friendly Client Services team on 08 9218 9059.
Ready to assist you
We want your training/conference event to be a success. We know what works and how to make it stress free for you and your clients.
Our friendly and efficient Client Services team are always on hand to assist you and can provide on-site IT support (we can provide pre-installation and testing of your software if required).
More than ever before, these challenging times have led to an increase in demand for remote and virtual meetings that allow for collaboration between people who are geographically separated.
A growing awareness of environmental concerns as well as economic imperatives driven by the costs of doing business today, have driven this rapid increase in demand that is satisfied by the low costs, convenience and familiar collaboration provided by Video Conferencing.
At ATI-Mirage we make sure that your meeting is professionally facilitated and tailored to your individual requirements. Our world-class video conferencing technology enables you to collaborate with your team, customers, and other stakeholders. Whether your people are a couple of kilometres away, or on the other side of the world, you and they will feel as if you are all in the same room. We offer:
- A range of platforms such as Microsoft Teams, Zoom, GoToMeeting, Skype and WebEx is available
- Ongoing technical support is provided to help your meeting run smoothly.
- High-definition video enhances your connection
- High-definition audio delivers crystal-clear audio
- Fast fibre-optic network provides wired and Wi-Fi services to match your requirements
- High-definition cameras include static and manually operated, and the new range of ‘follow-me’ technology is ideal for presenters who move!
- Our technology ensures that you can share content including presentations and other materials, live and in real time with all your participants.
We take away the hassle of complicated facility fee structures, and have made it simple, easy and best of all – our rates are all-inclusive.
We can even save you money with discounted rates for multiple bookings, simply make an enquiry.
Our complimentary ‘done and ready for you’ inclusions:
- Reception – meet and greet service and sign in register
- Optional directional signage with your company logo
- Continuous coffee, tea, hot chocolate and chilled filtered water
- Fresh fruit available all day
- Morning and afternoon snacks
- Electronic room signs
- Administrative support
- High speed wired and wireless broadband internet access*
- Ceiling mounted data projector and screen
- Laptop available and connected to data projector ready to go (let us know if you need a laptop)
- Wired, wall mounted speakers
- Device charging station in the breakout room
- Whiteboard and markers
- Optimised, individually controlled air conditioning in every room
- Mints and fresh water in the room
- Pads and pens for each participant
- Flip chart stand and paper
*Our high-speed fibre-optic internet service can also provide a dedicated connection for your event at speeds up to 600megabits, Perth’s fastest training room internet speeds. Additional costs may apply.
We have 6 rooms ranging from small to large with configurations available in different settings and layouts:
|Room Name||Dimensions (m)||Cabaret||U-Shape||Classroom||Boardroom||Theatre|
|Argyle Room||3.1 x 4.0||4||4||2||4||4|
|Avon Room||5.7 x 4.9||15||8||8||12||15|
|Blackwood Room||6.9 x 6.6||25||14||16||16||32|
|Ord Room||7.3 x 7.3||25||14||16||16||40|
|Ord & Blackwood Rooms Combined||13.5 x 7.1||50||28||32||32||70|
|Swan Room||7.5 x 7.4||30||16||16||16||40|
Want to know more about
our Training Room Hire?
Please contact one of our friendly team on: