We are ready for you.
COVID Safety Measures at ATI-Mirage
In these uncertain times, ATI-Mirage remains open for business and prepared to accommodate and modify our practices as necessary for the health and safety of all.
If you are coming to us:
- All members of our team, including trainers and support staff, are fully vaccinated.
- If anyone displays any signs or symptoms of illness on arrival they will be asked to go home until they feel well, with a free transfer to a later date.
- Masks are no longer mandatory, but you are welcome to wear a mask if you wish
- Check-in scanning and proof of vaccination are no longer required
- High alcohol content hand sanitisers are available in all training rooms and throughout our training centre.
- We are conducting additional sanitisation of keyboards, mice, tables and all common surfaces with alcohol-based sprays.
- We have provided signage to promote effective handwashing and other COVID-19 safe practices.
- Filters in the building air conditioning are the highest standard available, with daily purges of the air within the building to allow more natural air into our training centre.
If we are coming to you:
- All our trainers/facilitators are fully vaccinated.
- Our trainers/facilitators have been brought up to date on the latest Government guidelines to ensure the safety of everyone at your site, and they will adhere to all your recommended hygiene and distancing requirements.
- We welcome your guidance on any other requirements you may have
We can also offer you virtual training
As well as these face to face safety measures, our Perth-based team of friendly, highly skilled trainers, coaches and facilitators are bringing training to you online at your computer – live and interactive!