Engaging in confident and authentic conversations is part of every effective leader’s skillset. It can be hard to be honest when you’re discussing sensitive topics or difficult behaviours.
How do you give feedback if you’re worried they will act out? How do I best start a difficult conversation? High performing teams have respectful, honest and consistent conversations and they start with you as their leader.
- Giving honest effective feedback (even on sensitive issues).
- Turning around resistance to change
- Engaging, empowering and motivational conversations
- Resolving conflict between team members.
This workshop provides an opportunity like no other:
- No Video, No PowerPoint – this is practical and hands on.
- See, hear and feel the impact of real people having conversations in the room.
- Speak to our Realplayer coaches to understand your impact on others.
- Participate in adjusting conversations in real time to esperience the difference.
Finally, in small groups of 4 with your coach, practice your own conversations with your voice, your words and your actions to take back with confident to your workplace.
- Engage your team in confident performance conversations without under-stepping or over-stepping the mark.
- Effectively manage behaviours.
- Talk straight without being blunt, ‘beating around the bush’ or derailing
- Frame your conversations to get off to a good start.
- Seeking agreement before closing a conversation.