Cloisters Level 1 863 Hay Street, Perth WA 6000 | 08 9218 9059
Copyright © 2018 ATI-Mirage. All rights reserved.
RTO No; 1918
Leading Virtual/Remote Teams - Virtual Class
This live, facilitator led Leading Virtual/Remote Teams training course is delivered to you online at your computer. You still have all the benefits of interacting with our facilitators in real time, just at your office or home desk. You can ask questions both during the training and afterwards with our free post course help desk. Please see the dates listed on the right of this outline.
Leading your team(s) in a sudden transition in a challenging environment, while managing yourself through the transition, requires a different approach.
This virtual class will give you essential tools and insights for leading virtual/remote teams even when you are in 'crisis', or 'catch up' mode.
- Adapting to a different way of working
- Avoid common pitfalls
- Overcoming common fears and concerns of working virtually
- Leadership approaches that work, and don't work in a virtual environment
- How to maintain team inclusion and productivity
- Managing self
- Q and A with your facilitator
- Action Planning
Half day: 8.30am to 11.30am
$390+GST per person
- Experienced facilitator
- Interactive and practical learning
- Small groups for maximum impact
- Electronic resource workbook
- Post course Coach Line
- Post course follow up
- Certificate of Attendance for participants
Our Perth-based team of friendly, highly skilled trainers, coaches and facilitators are ready to bring Leading Virtual/Remote Teams training, live to you.
Enjoy Real People, Real Conversations, Real Results