Cloisters Level 1 863 Hay Street, Perth WA 6000 | 08 9218 9059
Copyright © 2018 ATI-Mirage. All rights reserved.
RTO No; 1918
Microsoft Excel - Formulas & Functions Course
Objectives of this course are to enable experienced users of Microsoft Excel to increase their knowledge of formulae and functions and their use in a variety of spreadsheet applications.
This is best for
Experienced Excel user who wants a greater understanding of more sophisticated formulas & functions within Excel.
Working with Multiple Sheets
- Grouping sheets for editing & linking data from multiple sheets
- Create 3 dimensional formulae
- Manage multiple sheets with data consolidation
Excel Formula & Functions
- Scoping a formula
- Working with specific function groups including -
- Lookup & reference
- Nesting & combining functions
- Formula referencing
- Working with labels and names
- Protecting worksheets
- Protecting workbooks
On completion of this course participants will be able to use multiple files, link these with formulae and work with three dimensional ranges.
They will have an understanding of a wide range of functions and their application and how to build complex formulae and functions.
Completion of Microsoft Excel Introduction and Intermediate course or equivalent knowledge is required.
One day: 9am to 4pm
$450 GST free per person
- Experienced facilitator
- Interactive, practical and hands on learning
- Comprehensive take-home training and reference manual
- Post-course Help Desk support
- Certificate of Attendance for participants
- Morning & afternoon refreshments
- Delicious cafe lunch
- Post course follow up
Enjoy Real People, Real Conversations, Real Results
Available for 2010, 2013, 2016 & 365