This live, facilitator led MS Lists training course is delivered to you online at your computer. You still have all the benefits of interacting with our facilitators in real time, just at your office or home desk. You can ask questions both during the training and afterwards with our free post course help desk.
This course can benefit a wide range of users that are looking at modern ways of working with data. This may be tracking assets, tasks, events and more in an engaging way.
Introduction to Microsoft Lists
- What is Microsoft Lists?
- How can lists help me in my role?
- How does lists work with other Office 365 Services
- Types of lists
Getting Started with Microsoft Lists
- The Lists Home Screen
- Creating a new blank list, creating a list from a template and from an Excel file
- Adding and editing Data using list forms and grid view
- Delete and restore records and lists
- Managing columns and Views
- Understanding and using column types
- Formatting columns and Views
- Using Conditional Formatting
- Using your lists into other Office 365 services