Cloisters Level 1 863 Hay Street, Perth WA 6000 | 08 9218 9059
Copyright © 2018 ATI-Mirage. All rights reserved.
RTO No; 1918
ATI-Mirage: COVID-19 Update
Precautions and alternative options
The team at ATI-Mirage are here to serve and help you during this difficult and uncertain time.
Rest assured we are still open for business, with both in-person classes at our CBD training hub as well as our virtual classes. Classes at our training hub are moving forward because we have implemented the strictest sanitation and distancing protocols aligned with directives from the Health Department.
For participants attending a scheduled program at our training centre:
The following changes have been made to protect all participants and users of our facilities:
- All staff, visitors and participants have their temperature checked on arrival
- Class sizes have been reduced, increasing spaces between participants and allowing at least 2 square metres of space per person
- No common/shared resources (such as water jugs, newspapers etc.) are provided
- All food items are individually portioned
- Groups are scheduled separately for morning and afternoon tea
- There are no shared classroom copies of course manuals
- High alcohol hand sanitisers are available in all training rooms and throughout our training centre
- We are conducting additional sanitisation of keyboards, mice, tables and all common surfaces with alcohol-based sprays
- We have provided signage to promote effective handwashing and other COVID-19 safe practices.
And if participants are unwell on the day they are booked to attend a scheduled training course, or begin to feel unwell during the day, we are happy to offer a free transfer to a later date.
For clients hosting training programs on their own premises:
Our trainers have been brought up to date on the latest Government’s approved screening questions to ensure the safety of everyone on your site, and they will adhere to all your recommended hygeine and distancing requirements.
We are eliminating any barriers to the delivery of our training programs and are commited to providing facilitator led, interactive and effective training solutions for you and your teams.
As well as these face to face safety measures, our Perth-based team of friendly, highly skilled trainers, coaches and facilitators are bringing training to you, virtually.
Our virtual classroom is ready for you.
Please call one of our friendly team on 9218 9059 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need further information.