Cloisters Level 1 863 Hay Street, Perth WA 6000 | 08 9218 9059
Copyright © 2018 ATI-Mirage. All rights reserved.
RTO No; 1918
ATI-Mirage: COVID-19 Update
Precautions and alternative options
The team at ATI-Mirage are here to serve and help you during this difficult and uncertain time.
Rest assured we are still open for business, with both in-person classes at our CBD training hub as well as our virtual classes. Classes at our training hub are moving forward because we have implemented the strictest sanitation and distancing protocols aligned with directives from the Health Department.
For participants attending a scheduled program at our training centre:
All staff, visitors and participants attending training on our premises have their temperature checked on arrival and are asked a series of screening questions at reception. They are not able to enter our training centre if they are unwell, have returned from overseas in the last 2 weeks, have been in contact with people who have returned from recent overseas travel or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19.
In addition, the following changes have been made to protect all participants and users of our facilities:
- Sign in is completed by a staff member
- Class sizes have been reduced, increasing spaces between participants and allowing at least 4 square metres of space per person
- No common/shared resources (such as water jugs, newspapers etc.) are provided
- All food items are individually portioned
- Groups are scheduled separately for morning and afternoon tea
- Seating capacity has been reduced in the breakout room
- There are no shared classroom copies of course manuals
- Hand sanitisers (minimum 66% alcohol) are available throughout our training centre
- We are conducting additional sanitisation of keyboards, mice, tables and all common surfaces with alcohol-based sprays
- We have provided signage to promote effective handwashing and other COVID-19 safe practices.
And if participants are unwell on the day they are booked to attend a scheduled training course, or begin to feel unwell during the day, we are happy to offer a free transfer to a later date.
For clients hosting training programs on their own premises:
Our trainers have been brought up to date on the latest Government’s approved screening questions to ensure the safety of everyone on your site, and they will adhere to all your recommended hygeine and distancing requirements.
We are eliminating any barriers to the delivery of our training programs and are commited to providing facilitator led, interactive and effective training solutions for you and your teams.
As well as these face to face safety measures, our Perth-based team of friendly, highly skilled trainers, coaches and facilitators are bringing training to you, virtually.
Our virtual classroom is ready for you.
Please call one of our friendly team on 9218 9059 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need further information.