Cloisters Level 1 863 Hay Street, Perth WA 6000 | 08 9218 9059
Copyright © 2018 ATI-Mirage. All rights reserved.
RTO No; 1918
Learn To Touch Type - 1/2 Day
Participants will gain keyboard familiarity and be introduced to touch typing techniques that will improve productivity and accuracy by applying the skills to enter data, edit and identify keyboard errors.
Working With A PC
- Understanding the importance of ergonomics
- Understand the features and benefits of touch-typing
- Identify keyboard areas
- Identify the placement and function of all keys on a standard alphanumeric keyboard
- Work with alphanumeric keys, TAB, SPACEBAR, RETURN, ENTER, SHIFT and cursor control keys
- Understand and apply the generalised function of each keyboarding techniques and finder position on the keyboard
Participants’ achievement of the learning outcome is assessed by the trainer through exercises based on the course content and completed by the participant throughout the course.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
Half day: 1pm to 4pm
$280 GST free per person
- Experienced facilitator
- Interactive, practical and hands on learning
- Comprehensive take-home training and reference manual
- Post-course Help Desk support
- Certificate of Attendance for participants
- Post course follow up
Enjoy Real People, Real Conversations, Real Results