Cloisters Level 1 863 Hay Street, Perth WA 6000 | 08 9218 9059
Copyright © 2018 ATI-Mirage. All rights reserved.
RTO No; 1918
Time Management Courses Perth
Time Management & Personal Productivity
Held in Perth, our Time Management and Personal Productivity workshop discusses tips and tools to help you manage your time more effectively enabling you to achieve that elusive work-life-balance.
You will examine the way you work, look at alternatives to help you spend more time on key work priorities and the things that are important to you to achieve results.
- The context of this program
- Learning outcomes and objectives
- Personal objectives
State of Mind
- What runs your life and where does time go?
- Your productivity styles
- managing energy levels for optimum performance
- Managing mindset
- Purpose and planning
- Key job outcomes - clarifying vision
- The time management matrix
- Delegation and assigning tasks
- Tackling procrastination and learning to say 'no'
- Setting expectations: communication with others
- Managing interruptions
- Organise your workspace
- Digital tools
Putting it all together
- Clarifying your vision
- Short term wins, long term improvements
- Putting it into practice
- Identify your time challenges and solutions
- Implement strategies to plan and prioritise effectively
- Know when to delegate for greatest productivity
- Tackle procrastination
- Identify your productivity style and optimum energy levels to get tasks done
- Implement more effective routines
- Indentify digital tools to support you time management strategies
- Use effective planning tools
This course requires no previous training or experience.
$550+GST per person
- Experienced facilitator
- Interactive, practical and hands on learning
- Small groups for maximum impact
- Take home resource workbook
- Post course Coach Line
- Post course follow up
- Certificate of Attendance for participants
- Morning & afternoon refreshments
- Delicious cafe lunch
Enjoy Real People, Real Conversations, Real Results