Cloisters Level 1 863 Hay Street, Perth WA 6000 | 08 9218 9059
Copyright © 2018 ATI-Mirage. All rights reserved.
RTO No; 1918
Time Management Courses Perth
Time Management & Personal Productivity
Held in Perth, our Time Management and Personal Productivity workshop discusses tips and tools to help you manage your time more effectively, enabling you to achieve that elusive work-life balance.
Along with examining the way you work, our time management course will help you look at alternatives to help you spend more time on key work priorities. With the right time management skills on hand, you will be able to action the things that are important to you to achieve results.
- The context of this program
- Learning outcomes and objectives
- Personal objectives
- What runs your life?
- Possible costs of poor time management - professional and personal
- Your relationship to time: mindset, structures and strategies
- Are you a Starter, Maintainer or Finisher?
- Key job outcomes
- Projects, tasks and routines
- The time management matrix
- Crisis, what crisis?
Perfect your plan
- Identifying your best productivity style
- Being ‘plan-ful’ – daily and weekly planning
- The 4D’s: do, defer, delegate or dump
- Small scale planning
- Getting it right, first time
Creating more effective routines
- What’s working?
- Developing positive habits
- Time-effective meetings
- Leveraging your most productive times
- More effective routines
- Managing interruptions
- Tackling procrastination
- Saying no
- Organise your workspace
- Declutter and destress
- The right tools, physical and digital
Vision to action
- Clarifying your vision
- Short term wins, long term improvements
- Putting it into practice
- Prioritise effectively
- Handle high pressure and crisis situations
- Plan strategically
- When and how to delegate for greatest productivity
- Tackle procrastination
- Manage meetings for efficiency and productive outcomes Use alternative time effective communication methods other than meetings
- Organise their workspace
- Digital efficiency
- Set SMART goals
- Set a ritual for more productive routines
This course requires no previous training or experience.
$550+GST per person
- Experienced facilitator
- Interactive, practical and hands on learning
- Small groups for maximum impact
- Take home resource workbook
- Post course Coach Line
- Post course follow up
- Certificate of Attendance for participants
- Morning & afternoon refreshments
- Delicious cafe lunch
Enjoy Real People, Real Conversations, Real Results