ATI-Mirage – Microsoft 365 Training Environment (Test access for virtual & external training)
Prior to attending your training, it is important that you can access ATI-Mirage – Microsoft 365 training environment.
You will need a private browsing, using either Chrome or Edge.
For Google Chrome:
- Open Chrome
- Click on the three dots in the upper right corner of the browser.
- Choose “New Incognito Window” to open a new private browsing window. You should now see something like this –
For Microsoft Edge:
To access InPrivate browsing on Microsoft Edge:
- Open Microsoft Edge
- Right-click the Microsoft Edge logo in the taskbar and select “New InPrivate window”
NEXT STEP: Log into the ATI-Mirage 365 test environment
Copy the following URL – https://m365b799425.sharepoint.com/sites/demoaccess, and paste it into the address bar, next, press the enter key on your keyboard.
- You will then be prompted to sign in with –
- Copy and paste the following username –
firstname.lastname@example.org and paste it into the sign in area.
- Next, type in the following password: Mrt49489*
- You may see the request to stay signed in, it is important to select No.
- You should now see the following test site –
- Next, please sign out of Test site, click on the Account (“A” in a circle) option available in the top right-hand corner of the window – select Sign out.
Please note – It is really important to sign out of this test site.
- You should now see confirmation that you are signed out –
- Close your web browser, by clicking on the cross – located at the top right-hand corner