Virtual SharePoint Training - Test Access
Before attending your SharePoint training, it is really important that you can confirm that you can access ATI-Mirage SharePoint training environment.
You will need a private browsing, using either Chrome or Edge.
For Google Chrome:
- Open Chrome
- Click on the three dots in the upper right corner of the browser.
- Choose “New Incognito Window” to open a new private browsing window. You should now see something like this –
For Microsoft Edge:
To access InPrivate browsing on Microsoft Edge:
- Open Microsoft Edge
- Right-click the Microsoft Edge logo in the taskbar and select “New InPrivate window”
NEXT STEP: Log into the ATI-Mirage SharePoint environment
- Copy the following URL add paste it into your address bar – https://m365x71659868.sharepoint.com/sites/Test
- You will then be promoted to sign in with –
- Copy and paste the following username –
and paste it into the sign in area.
- Next, type in the following password: Mrt49489*
- You may see the request to stay signed in, it is important to select No.
- You should now see the following SharePoint site –
- Next, please sign out of Test site, click on the account option available in the top right-hand corner of the window.
Please note – It really important to sign out of this training site.
- You should now see confirmation that you are signed out –
- Close your web browser, by clicking on the cross – located at the top right-hand corner
If you experience any difficulty sign in into the test site, please call ATI-Mirage on 9218 9059.