Cloisters Level 1 863 Hay Street, Perth WA 6000 | 08 9218 9059
Copyright © 2018 ATI-Mirage. All rights reserved.
RTO No; 1918
Adobe Acrobat Essentials
Objectives of this course are to provide users with an overview of the common features and specialised techniques of using Acrobat Professional.
This is best for
Office Professionals who are new to Adobe Acrobat and need to create and share PDF files and PDF Portfolios.
Working With Adobe Acrobat
- Acrobat Overview
- Working with the Acrobat interface
- Understanding PDF Writer, Acrobat Distiller, Acrobat Catalogue & Acrobat Reader
- Creating PDF files from various sources & working with PDF pages
- Editing PDF content
- Layout options to minimise file size
- Creating bookmarks & links
- Searching documents
- Building an index
- Combining PDF documents
- Setting basic security restrictions
On completion of the course, participants will have a greater practical understanding of Acrobat and knowledge of its main features.
A working knowledge of Windows and basic word-processing is required.
One day: 9am to 4pm
$450 GST free per person
- Experienced facilitator
- Interactive, practical and hands on learning
- Comprehensive take-home training and reference manual
- Post-course Help Desk support
- Certificate of Attendance for participants
- Morning & afternoon refreshments
- Delicious cafe lunch
- Post course follow up
Enjoy Real People, Real Conversations, Real Results