This live, facilitator led Adode InDesign training course is delivered to you online at your computer. You still have all the benefits of interacting with our facilitators in real time, just at your office or home desk. You can ask questions both during the training and afterwards with our free post course help desk.
Software requirements: Participants would need the latest version of Adobe InDesign CC software installed (Minimum version 2022 (17.0) onwards) on their computers to attend this training.
Working with Adobe InDesign
- Publishing Fundamentals
- The InDesign Screen
- Working with Pages, Guides and Rulers
- Using Parent Pages and Templates
- Using Toolboxes
- Working with Palettes
- Creating and editing text with the text tool
- Manipulating imported text and text threads
- Paragraph and character formatting
- Importing and manipulating tables
- Importing and manipulating graphics including text wrapping
- Creating and manipulating layers
- Using and applying colour effects
- Augmenting documents using drawing tools
- Applying, editing and creating object styles
- Setting print options and printing publication
- Packaging a complete publication
To book or learn more about our Adobe InDesign course, contact our friendly Perth team on 08 9218 9059.