Cloisters Level 1 863 Hay Street, Perth WA 6000 | 08 9218 9059
Copyright © 2018 ATI-Mirage. All rights reserved.
RTO No; 1918
Introduction to Microsoft PowerApps
This course is designed to give participants an overview of Microsoft PowerApps and provide them with the tools to build simple Canvas Apps for Phones and Tablets from Online Data Sources such as Excel and SharePoint.
This is best for
Business users that work with Office 365.
Overview of PowerApps
- What is PowerApps?
- The PowerApps User Interface
Working with PowerApps Templates
- Explore the sample Canvas Apps
- Generate a Canvas App from a Template
- Viewing the Data Source
- Using existing data to auto-generate a Canvas App
- Editing the Canvas App in the PowerApps Design Studio
- Modifying the App Settings
- Saving, Sharing and Publishing an App
Using PowerApps Studio
- Understanding Connections and Permissions
- Creating a Tablet App from a Blank Canvas
- Connecting to a Data Source
- Creating Screens, Galleries and Forms
- Working with Cards and Controls
- Setting Control Properties
- Introduction to Formulae and Functions
On completion of the course participants will be able to create and modify simple Canvas Apps connected to cloud data services such as Excel and SharePoint.
A working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, Excel and SharePoint Online is desirable
$600 GST free per person
- Experienced facilitator
- Interactive, practical and hands on learning
- Comprehensive take home training and reference manual
- Post-course Help Desk support
- Certificate of Attendance for participants
- Morning & afternoon refreshments
- Delicious cafe lunch
- Post course follow up
Microsoft Power Automate | This course is designed to give participants an overview of the main features of Power Automate and introduce them to creating workflows. This course covers using templates to connect to a number of Online Services such as Outlook, Excel and SharePoint to automate common business processes.
Enjoy Real People, Real Conversations, Real Results