Cloisters Level 1 863 Hay Street, Perth WA 6000 | 08 9218 9059
Copyright © 2018 ATI-Mirage. All rights reserved.
RTO No; 1918
Microsoft Word - Advanced - Virtual Class
This live, facilitator led MS Word Advanced training course is delivered to you online at your computer. You still have all the benefits of interacting with our facilitators in real time, just at your office or home desk. You can ask questions both during the training and afterwards with our free post course help desk. Please see the dates listed on the right of this outline.
This course provides experienced users of Microsoft Word with the opportunity to experience the full features of this application and develop skills to build on their expertise.
This is best for
Professional end users that are confident in their Word skills and would like to deepen their knowledge of Word.
Review of Intermediate Concepts
- Brief recap of areas covered in Intermediate Course
- Performing mail merges using the mail merge wizard
- Additional mail merge techniques
Working with Large Documents
- Document navigation techniques
- Importing files from other applications
- Creating, modifying & applying styles
- Template concepts & creation
- Inserting bookmarks, comments & cross references
- Compiling Table Of Contents and an index
- Header & footer techniques
- Creating and using Electronic Forms
- Introduction to Word Macros
- Customising the toolbars, Menus and key assignments
On completion of the course, participants will be able to perform advanced text and graphics editing, create and generate a table of contents and an index, and customise the views, tools and options to enhance efficient use of the package.
One day: 9am to 4pm
$450 GST free per person
- Experienced facilitator
- Live, interactive and practicial learning
- Small groups for maximum impact
- Electronic resource workbook
- Post course Help Desk
- Post course follow up
- Certificate of Attendance for participants
Enjoy Real People, Real Conversations, Real Results
Knowledge of Word Intermediate or equivalent knowledge is required.
Certification Options: Microsoft Office Specialist
Microsoft Office User Expert Certification in Word.