Cloisters Level 1 863 Hay Street, Perth WA 6000 | 08 9218 9059
Copyright © 2018 ATI-Mirage. All rights reserved.
RTO No; 1918
Microsoft Word Courses Perth
Microsoft Word - Intermediate
The objective of our Microsoft Word courses in Perth is to permit experienced users of Microsoft Word to extend their knowledge in this powerful word processing application.
Having a well-versed understanding of Microsoft Word’s interface and various tools can allow you to optimise your productivity and time efficiency when completing any Word project.
Review of Introduction Concepts
- Brief recap of areas covered in Introductory Course
Advanced Formatting Options
- Using advanced features to present text
- Control text with paragraph formatting
Working with Tables
- Creating tables
- Complex table formatting including border and shading options
- Insert and delete table cells, rows and columns
- Creating & modifying bulleted lists
- Creating & modifying numbered lists
- Creating & modifying multi-level lists
- Working with headers & footers
- Working with section breaks
Working with Images & Objects
- Working with clipart
- Working with digital images
- Formatting objects
Document Correction Settings
- Setting autotext and autocorrect options
- Find & replace
- Comparing documents
- Track changes
On completion of this Microsoft Word course, participants will be able to use tables, borders and shading to enhance the appearance of documents. Effective use of templates, headers and footers and merging documents will improve speed and efficiency.
One day: 9am to 4pm
$410 GST free per person.
- Experienced facilitator
- Interactive, practical and hands on learning
- Comprehensive take-home training and reference manual
- Post-course Help Desk support
- Certificate of Attendance for participants
- Morning & afternoon refreshments
- Delicious cafe lunch
- Post course follow up
Enjoy Real People, Real Conversations, Real Results
Completion of Word Introduction, or equivalent knowledge, is desired.
Suggested Next Course - Word Advanced
The objectives of this course are to provide experienced users of Microsoft Word for Windows with the opportunity to experience the full features of this application and develop skills to build on their expertise.
Certification Options: Microsoft Office Specialist
Microsoft Office User Certification in Word.