Cloisters Level 1 863 Hay Street, Perth WA 6000 | 08 9218 9059
Copyright © 2018 ATI-Mirage. All rights reserved.
RTO No; 1918
PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation Training Course
PRINCE2 Agile® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Increase your professional skills and qualifications in project management with a PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation certification at ATI-Mirage. PRINCE2 Agile® blends two of the world's most widely adopted project management methods across all sectors and applications. This program combines the structure and reliability of PRINCE2® with the 'agility' of a more flexible approach. PRINCE2 Agile® explores the interface between project management and agile product delivery. It provides a sound basis for adapting PRINCE2® methodology to an agile mindset, concepts and techniques.
The PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation level training course requires 3 days. To achieve a Practitioner certification, an additional 3 days of training is required (for additional information and Practitioner dates, click here: PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner).
Day 1, 2 and 3 - Foundation level
- Overview of PRINCE2® principles, themes, processes
- Overview of agile ways of working, terms, concepts and techniques
- Blending agile with PRINCE2®, what to fix and what to flex
- Overview of PRINCE2 Agile® behaviours, roles, focus areas
- PRINCE2 Agile® guidance for tailoring the principles, themes and processes
- Preparation for Foundation exam
- Foundation exam
The Foundation level certification requires no previous training or experience.
However, prior project management experience in PRINCE2® and/or Agile is highly beneficial.
- Understand key concepts relating to projects and PRINCE2®
- Understand key concepts relating to projects and PRINCE2 Agile®
- Understand how PRINCE2® principles, themes, processes and management products are tailored and/or applied in an agile context
- Understand the agile ways of working, key terms and techniques
- Understand the focus areas in an agile context
Three days: 8:30am to 4:00pm
$1800 + GST per person
- Experienced facilitator
- Highly interactive, practical and hands on learning
- Official text
- Comprehensive take-home training and reference manual
- Post-course Coach Line
- Morning & afternoon refreshments
Book This Course
Click book this course and secure your spot now.