Cloisters Level 1 863 Hay Street, Perth WA 6000 | 08 9218 9059
Copyright © 2018 ATI-Mirage. All rights reserved.
RTO No; 1918
PRINCE2® - Foundation
PRINCE2® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
PRINCE2® is the world's most widely adopted project management method, used by people and organisations from wide-ranging industries and sectors. It is a flexible method that guides you through the essentials for managing successful projects, regardless of type or scale. Built upon seven principles, themes and processes, PRINCE2® can be tailored to meet your specific requirements. The Foundation level requires 3 full days. To achieve Practitioner status, an additional 2 days of training and examination is required (for additional information and dates, click here: PRINCE2® Practitioner).
- Key concepts, aspects and characteristics of projects
- PRINCE2® principles
- Tailoring guidelines
- PRINCE2® themes – Business Case, Organisation, Quality, Plans, Risk, Change, Progress
- PRINCE2® processes – Starting up, Directing, Initiating, Controlling, Managing product delivery, Managing stage boundary, Closing
- Preparation for Foundation exam
- Foundation Exam
The Foundation level requires no previous training or experience.
- Understand key concepts relating to projects and PRINCE2® (Projects in Controlled Environments)
- Understand how the PRINCE2® principles underpin the PRINCE2® method
- Understand the PRINCE2® themes and how they are applied throughout the project
- Understand the PRINCE2® processes and how they are carried out throughout the project
Three days: 8:30am to 4:00pm
$1900 + GST per person
- Experienced facilitator
- Highly interactive, practical and hands on learning
- Comprehensive take-home training and reference manual
- Post-course Coach Line
- Morning & afternoon refreshments
Enjoy Real People, Real Conversations, Real Results