Cloisters Level 1 863 Hay Street, Perth WA 6000 | 08 9218 9059
Copyright © 2018 ATI-Mirage. All rights reserved.
RTO No; 1918
The types of personal information we may collect about you include:
- your name;
- the business name of your employer
- your contact details, including email address, mailing address, street address and/or telephone number;
- details of services we have provided to you and/or that you have enquired about, and our response to you;
- your browser session and geo-location data, device and network information, statistics on page views and sessions, acquisition sources, search queries and/or browsing behaviour while on our site(s);
- information about your access and use of our Site, including through the use of Internet cookies, your communications with our Site, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider;
- additional personal information that you provide to us, directly or indirectly, through your use of our Site, associated applications, associated social media platforms and/or accounts from which you permit us to collect information; and
- any other personal information requested by us and/or provided by you or a third party.
We may collect these types of personal information directly from you or from third parties.
Collection and use of personal information
We may collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes:
- to enable you to access and use our Site, associated applications and associated social media platforms;
- to contact and communicate with you to provide additional information about our services, newsletters, offers and updates;
- for internal record keeping and administrative purposes;
- for analytics, market research and business development, including to operate and improve our Site, associated applications and associated social media platforms;
- to offer additional benefits to you;
- to comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have; and
- to consider your employment application.
Navigational data collected by our system that identifies you personally will not be used. Rather, ATI-Mirage may combine navigational data and use the aggregated and de-identified results in order to create a better online experience for you.
Disclosure of personal information to third parties
ATI-Mirage does not disclose your personal information to third parties except where it is required by law, for law enforcement purposes or where there is a threat to a person’s safety.
We may also use an outside advertising company to display ads on our site. These ads may contain cookies. Cookies received with banner ads are collected by our advertising company, and ATI-Mirage does not have access to, or control over, this information.
You may elect not to accept cookies on your browser. This should not adversely affect your experience when visiting the pre login pages of our website. However, users will need to accept cookies to login to secured pages of the site.
Your rights and controlling your personal information
Restrict: You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us using the details below.
Access: You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you. An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of such information. In certain circumstances, as set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), we may refuse to provide you with personal information that we hold about you.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us. We will take reasonable steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out of date.
Deletion: Once Visitor Information has been submitted to ATI-Mirage, you can request the information be removed from our records by using the Contact ATI-Mirage links in this site. ATI-Mirage will, upon receipt of such a request, take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your information. However:
- due to technical and accounting constraints, certain contact details incorporated in your web visitor information may not be completely destroyed; and/or
- ATI-Mirage may need to retain web visitor information in order to fulfil legal responsibilities or resolve disputes which may arise; and
- Should the details you have submitted to us change, it is your responsibility to notify us of the change(s).
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint, please contact us and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database or opt-out of communications (including marketing communications), please contact us using the details below or opt-out using the opt-out facilities provided in the communication.
Storage and security
We are committed to ensuring that the personal information we collect is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
Cookies and web beacons
We may use web beacons on our Site from time to time. Web beacons (also known as Clear GIFs) are small pieces of code placed on a web page to monitor the visitor’s behaviour and collect data about the visitor’s viewing of a web page. For example, web beacons can be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that page.
Links to other websites
ATI-Mirage strives to comply with the Privacy Commissioner's information Privacy Principles in the National Scheme for the Fair Handling of Personal Information. ATI-Mirage also intends to comply with industry privacy codes as and when they are developed or modified.
Questions or enquiries
For any questions or notices, please contact our Privacy Officer at:
Last update: 4 February 2020