This topic took a leap in importance and awareness when the Work Health and Safety Act 2020 came into effect in Western Australia.
This course is best suited for people who are in team leader, supervisor or management roles and those interested to gain deeper insights into psychological safety.
- Learning outcomes and objectives
- What is psychological safety?
- Why is it important?
- The WHS Act and Regulations
Psychological Safety Assessment
- Identifying psychological hazards
- Cultural red flags in hybrid environments
- How psychologically safe do you feel at work?
Building Psychological Safety
- 4 Stages of psychological safety
- 5 Steps towards psychological safety
- 6 Tips for psychological safety
- The trap of anonymous feedback
Putting it all together