Responding to Sexual Harassment recognises the impact of that sexual harassment in the workplace. We apply a framework as a guide to having conversations with someone who has experienced this. Participants also identify their own how to take care of themselves after the interaction and keep the information confidential.
- How common is sexual harassment at work?
- Where can sexual harassment happen?
- What is it? What is it really about?
- Continuum of sexual harm
- The role of bystanders
- Witnessing disrespect: what can you do?
- Witnessing sexual harassment: what can you do?
- Link up to further supports
- Confidentiality and looking after yourself
Please note this course is delivered by a qualified Lifeline WA trainer.
If you are in crisis, please call or text Lifeline:
Lifeline: 13 11 14
Text: 0477 131 114
24 hours a day / 7 days a week