Cloisters Level 1 863 Hay Street, Perth WA 6000 | 08 9218 9059
Copyright © 2018 ATI-Mirage. All rights reserved.
RTO No; 1918
Microsoft Excel - PivotTables/PivotCharts Course
This course enables experienced users of Microsoft Excel to prepare data for analysis, increase their knowledge of PivotTables and PivotCharts and to effectively analyse the data.
This is best for
Anyone who needs to process, analyse and display data in an easy presentable layout.
Preparing Data for Analysis
- Understanding your source data & its limitations
- Importing/exporting data
- Understand PivotTable
- Creating PivotTables
- Dropping fields into a PivotTable
- Manipulating PivotTable fields
- Working with data calculations
- Working with the slicer
- Using compound fields
- Counting in a PivotTable
- Formatting PivotTable values
- Working with PivotTable totals
- Finding the Percentage of total and the Difference from
- Grouping in Pivot Table reports
- Creating calculated fields and items
- Providing custom names
- Sorting in a PivotTable
- Creating PivotCharts
- Working with chart elements
- Advanced chart options
Better understand how PivotTables can help you to make sense of large data sets. Use field grouping techniques to extract meaningful summaries of your data. Create PivotCharts from your data.
Completion of Microsoft Excel Intermediate course or equivalent knowledge is required.
Half day: 1pm to 4pm
$295 GST free per person
- Experienced facilitator
- Interactive, practical and hands on learning
- Comprehensive take-home training and reference manual
- Post-course Help Desk support
- Certificate of Attendance for participants
- Morning refreshments
- Post course follow up
Enjoy Real People, Real Conversations, Real Results