Cloisters Level 1 863 Hay Street, Perth WA 6000 | 08 9218 9059
Copyright © 2018 ATI-Mirage. All rights reserved.
RTO No; 1918
Introduction to Microsoft Power Automate (Flow)
This course is designed to give participants an overview of the main features of Power Automate and introduce them to creating workflows. This course covers using templates to connect to a number of Online Services such as Outlook, Excel and SharePoint to automate common business processes.
This is best for
Office 365 and SharePoint users.
Getting started with Microsoft Power Automate
- What is Power Automate?
- Building blocks
- Start pages
Creating a Flow
- Examining the Flow Templates
- Understanding Triggers, Conditions and Actions
- Using Connectors to Set a Trigger for a Flow
- Adding and configuring an Action
- Introduction to Dynamic content
- Introduction to Conditions and Branching
- Data Connection Flows using Excel and Outlook
- Creating an Approval Flow using Sharepoint
- Watching and Monitoring Flow Activity
- Testing and Troubleshooting a Flow
- Sharing a Flow
On completion of the course participants will be able to understand and build simple flows from templates to assist in automating and managing business processes across Online Services
A working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and SharePoint Online s desirable .
Half day: 9am to 12pm
$305 GST free per person
- Experienced facilitator
- Interactive, practical and hands on learning
- Take home course manual
- Post-course Help Desk support
- Morning refreshments
- Post course follow up
Available for Office 365
PowerApps | This course is designed to give participants an overview of Microsoft PowerApps and provide them with the tools to build simple Canvas Apps for Phones and Tablets from Online Data Sources such as Excel and SharePoint.
Enjoy Real People, Real Conversations, Real Results