Projects come in many shapes and sizes in a variety of industries. Having a structured set of guidelines for actions and a set of principles that guide your project goals could make or break the success of your project. The project management approach you choose will be the glue that holds your planning and processes together while the project is executed. It will keep everyone on the same path to the finish line.
One internationally recognised project management method is PRINCE 2®.
PRINCE 2®, which stands for Projects IN Controlled Environments, is a flexible and adaptable method that can be tailored to any project, regardless of size, purpose or industry. The newly released 7th edition has evolved to meet the needs of the future and has been updated to reflect the modern realities of managing successful projects. It provides a defined set of repeatable, scalable, flexible and tailorable steps that can be applied across an organisation.
Key updates to PRINCE2® include:
- Central focus on people management
- Enhanced flexibility and customization
- Embracing digital and data management
- Integration of sustainability into project performance
- Compatibility with Agile, Lean and ITIL
- Designed for all professionals, including aspiring or experienced project managers
What are the benefits to you of becoming a PRINCE2® qualified professional?
- Easy method to follow, to implement and to apply
- Helps you to effectively work with others in a project
- Globally recognised
- Flexible and applicable across a range of sectors
- Improved job opportunities and salary prospects
- Provides in-demand project management skills
Advance your career and project management experience with PRINCE2®.
How can we help?
Stay ahead in the ever-changing world of project management with our PRINCE2® training. Join ATI-Mirage for our next PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner course. Live virtual training is now available. Attend from the comfort of your home or office and experience our virtual delivery facilitated by our qualified trainer.
Manage your projects successfully:
- PRINCE2® Foundation – Virtual Class
- PRINCE2® Practitioner – Virtual Class
- PRINCE2® Foundation + Practitioner – Virtual Class
- PRINCE2® Foundation
- PRINCE2® Practitioner
- PRINCE2® Foundation + Practitioner