This is a live, facilitator-led training course delivered to you online at your computer. With our online PRINCE2® courses, you still have all the benefits of interacting with our facilitators in real-time, just with the convenience of being at your office or home desk. You can ask questions during the training and interact with other participants.
PRINCE2® is the most widely adopted project management method in Perth and around the world, used by people and organisations from wide-ranging industries and sectors. It is a flexible method that guides you through the essentials for managing successful projects, regardless of type or scale. Built upon seven principles, themes and processes, PRINCE2® can be tailored to meet your specific requirements. Our 5-day training certification course in Perth includes both Foundation and Practitioner levels.
8:30am to 4:00pm
Day 1, 2 and 3 – Foundation Level
- Key concepts, performance aspects and characteristics of projects
- PRINCE2® principles
- PRINCE2® practices – Business Case, Organising, Plans, Quality, Risk, Issues, Progress
- PRINCE2® processes – Purpose, Objectives, Context, Activities, Responsibilities and Application of the practices within the process
- Preparation for the Foundation exam
Day 4 and 5 – Practitioner Level
- Apply PRINCE2® principles in context
- Apply and tailor relevant aspects of PRINCE2® practices in context
- Demonstrate an understanding of PRINCE2® requirements, recommended roles and responsibilities, approaches, key concepts and procedures
- Assess whether an approach to applying the practices, project process activities/actions, roles and responsibilities are effective and fit for purpose, taking into consideration: the context, the PRINCE2® principles, the purpose and requirements of the practices, and the purpose, objectives and context of the processes
- Carry out the project process activities, demonstrating an understanding of recommended associated actions, roles and responsibilities, and how the practices may be applied
This is an interactive online course facilitated by our qualified trainer. Our virtual classes require your camera to be kept on throughout the session to be seen and heard and interact as you would during a physical in room experience. See our guides for virtual requirements.
PD Virtual Training Participant Guide – Zoom – ATI Mirage (ati-mirage.com.au)