Cloisters Level 1 863 Hay Street, Perth WA 6000 | 08 9218 9059
Copyright © 2018 ATI-Mirage. All rights reserved.
RTO No; 1918
Manage Stress, Build Resilience Training Perth - Virtual Class
This is a live, facilitator led training course delivered to you online at your computer. You still have all the benefits of interacting with our facilitators in real time, just at your office or home desk. You can ask questions both during the training and afterwards with our free post course help desk. Please see the dates listed on the right of this outline.
Stress is a natural part of life but being stressed shouldn’t have to be. When you accept this concept and learn not to get weighed down or overwhelmed by events, you are then able to approach them differently. By having resilience as a core principle, you will be able to effectively combat stress-inducing situations and invest your energy in more important matters.
As such, this Perth-based resilience training course aims to give participants simple skills to manage stress more effectively to create a healthy lifestyle balance, both personally and professionally.
- Course context
- Learning objectives
- What is stress? What is resilience?
- Characteristics of resilient people
Understanding the impact of stress
- Recognising symptoms and impact
- The part our emotions play
- Diagnostic tools for detection and self-analysis
- Nine environments of you
- Behaviours that create stress and anxiety
- Impacts of change
Manage stress and build resilience - strategies and practices
- Circle of concern, circle of influence
- Building resilience with your nine environments
- Fine tuning your mind and moving past your stuck points
- Buidling character strengths
- Building resilient behaviours and growth mindset to deal with challenging people, situations and self-defeating habits
- Create a greater sense of calm
Putting it into practice
- Action planning
- Identify stressors and the lifestyle elements that can be changed
- Take a balanced perspective on issues
- Identify the best approach
- Identify ways to achieve physical, mental, emotional and spiritual balance
- Adopt a positive mindset through times of change
- Create a plan to manage or reduce or eliminate workplace and personal stressors
This course requires no previous training or experience.
$550+GST per person
- Experienced facilitator
- Live, interactive and practical learning
- Small groups for maximum impact
- Electronic resource workbook
- Post course Coach Line
- Post course follow up
- Certificate of Attendance for participant
Enjoy Real People, Real Conversations, Real Results